Automatic Payment Plans
Payment Plan Information
- Automatic payment from checking or savings account (ACH)
- Automatic Payment from credit or debit card
- Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 5th of the month
Cost to Participate
- $35 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement
- $30 nonrefundable returned or missed payment fee is returned to the college & 30$ nonrefundable returned payment fee is returned to Nelnet
Payment Dates & Return Fees
- Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 5th of the month and continue until the balance is paid in full.
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- There is a $30 fee if a payment is returned.
- You must visit your campus Business Office to CANCEL your payment plan.
Who Is It For?
If you are not receiving any financial aid, this is the plan for you. It allows you to spread your payment over several months.
Target Dates to Enroll By
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payment||Payment Dates|
- You must have a balance due after your aid is disbursed.
- All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
- Payment Plan Availability: Availability of the payment plan is determined by 希德 Community College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
- Balance Adjustments: Please do not assume your balance will automatically adjust if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online.
- 学生: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
- Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must access or set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.